Foreigners' online admission to the university for the 2022-2023 academic year has started
From the 2022/2023 academic year, admission of foreign citizens to the university is carried out
Registration for the Preparatory Faculty for Foreign Citizens starts from 04.05.2022.
- the contract addressed to the rector
- the document on education (diploma, attestation, certificate) with the list of the taken disciplines and duly legalized (apostilized)
- health certificate (COVİD-19 passport, AİDS, Hepatit B, C)
- the foreign passport or the identity card
- Copies of honorary awards, certificates, diplomas and similar documents
These documents must be translated into Azerbaijani and notarized.
Foreign citizens who present a high school diploma (certificate) in Azerbaijani, Russian or English in connection with high school or university graduation can be admitted to the first year (excluding architectural, design specialties) of the university without studying at the Preparatory Faculty. The language level of foreign citizens is checked by an interview commission established at the university, and if appropriate, admission to the university is formalized.
Foreigners wishing to study in English-language specialties are exempt from the language test if they have IELTS or TOEFL certificates in English (IELTS 5.0 points for bachelor's degree, TOEFL 40 points; IELTS 5.5 points for master's degree, TOEFL50 points).
Adress: Baku , AZ 1073, A.Sultanova st. 11
Preparatory Faculty of Foreign Students
Tel: (+994 12) 510 21 09
Tel: (+994 12) 432 52 26
Mob: (+994 55) 478 64 44 (whats app, telegram)
e-mail: [email protected]